Terms & Conditions
LendingPark.in ("LendingPark" or "Site" or "we" or "our") a trade name owned and managed by LendingPark. Lendingpark is a fintech company which helps in providing easy & hassle free loans to underserved creditworthy borrowers. LendingPark neither lends nor borrows through this website. LendingPark is neither a financial institution, nor runs a collective investment scheme or a chit fund or any other such financial scheme. LendingPark is not responsible for any delays or loss of or corruption of data as a result of either the use of this Website by you or your communications over the internet with LendingPark, which are entirely at your risk. We will not accept any responsibility for any losses, claims or damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect or special or consequential or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to the foregoing. LendingPark is not a Non-Banking Finance Company, as per the existing regulations of Reserve Bank of India and its products and services are not regulated by Reserve Bank of India at present. LendingPark is not operating a Portfolio Investment Scheme as defined under the regulations of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and Members will retain discretion over the Funds described in the manner in these Terms.
You may browse the Website and view some content without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the Website, you are required to register with LendingPark, by creating an account with LendingPark as a Member either as a lender or borrower by accepting the relevant Member Terms i.e. the Lender Terms and Conditions or the Borrower Terms and Conditions.
Further, you represent, warrant and covenant that you will provide LendingPark with accurate and complete registration information (including, but not limited to a user name, e-mail address and a password you will use to access the Website) and to keep your registration information accurate and up-to-date. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
- A person above the age of Eighteen (18) years and/or eligible to contract per Indian Contract Act, 1872
- A person who is not involved in activities which fall under the scope of anti money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation and regulations;
- A person who is either a salaried employee, self-employed person, independent professional or is engaged in any other occupation or profession for profit or otherwise but whose business is not that of money lending nor a person who shall be considered as a Money Lender as per the various Money Lender’s Regulations in India (save where you are registered under the Money Lending Regulations applicable to the place of their residence/business or are exempt from registration thereunder);
- A person who is not prohibited by any laws applicable to them from participating in any of the products or services offered by LendingPark;
- The User must have a rupee denominated savings/current account with a bank in India.
- User must have PAN (Permanent Account Number), allotted by Income Tax Department of India.
LendingPark has the right to either
- refuse an application of any person to become a Member or
- to require that an existing Member ceases to be a Member, in each without giving any reason and without incurring any liability
EMIs will start as per the date of disbursement of the loan. The Lender will start earning interest From the day of disbursement of the loan.
Any Borrower who wishes to prepay the loan can pre-pay the loan without any prepayment charges to the Lenders howsoever LendinPark will charge 500/- RS as loan closure charges. For prepayment, please email us at email@example.com In cases, where at the time prepayment, the Borrower has already paid 3 (three) or more than 3 (three) EMIs, the Borrower in addition to the outstanding principal amount shall be liable to pay the outstanding interest upto the date of prepayment. However, in cases, where the number of repaid EMI as on the date of prepayment are less than 3 (Three), the Borrower along with the principal amount needs to pay the interest amount of the first 3 EMIs.
Loan disbursement will process from the Lenders escrow Bank account and Repayments will process from the Borrowers Escrow account.
In case a Borrower misses a repayment or anticipates that for any reason whatsoever the Borrower will not be able to repay as per the repayment schedule under the Loan Agreement, then the Borrower should promptly contact the Company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receipt, of the e-mail, we shall undertake the following actions.
- explain the delay charges and options available with you
- explain the delay charges and options available with you
- inform to the Lendingpark
- inform if your account is being passed on to internal recovery team for further legal recovery as your loan has been classified under Default category.
- Borrower has to pay delay charges and collection charges (500/- per emi bounced) for the missed emi as per the acceptance of loan agreement with Lender. LendingPark has right to collect the money on behalf of the lenders from the borrowers transfer it to the lenders from the borrower escrow account.
A Borrower shall be considered under “default” category, if either of the below event has occurred:
- if he fails to pay the EMI for three consecutive months;
- we receive confirmation that the Borrower has died;
- the Borrower has entered into a terminal arrangement affecting the Borrower’s Loan Agreements
- Other specific situation, which may arise at any point in time, the website will have a right to decide whether to classify any Loan Agreement under “Default” or not.
- On behalf of the lenders LendingPark’s authorised person can come to collect the money inform of electronics or in mode cheque.
Closing Your LendingPark Account:
- Once all your Loan Agreements are repaid, you may terminate your LendingPark registration by sending us an email to email@example.com and you will no longer be able to access the Lending Platform. However, we will continue to maintain records to the extent that we are required by law.
- We may either terminate or suspend your registration immediately and without notice if we are aware or reasonably suspect that you are engaged in, or may be the victim of, any fraudulent activity or we find that you are spoiling the reputation of the website or we find any activity which is against the interest of the website or we find you are using information available on the platform for any other commercial purpose.
- When we terminate your registration, you will not have access to your LendingPark Account. However, this will not affect your obligation to repay the amount you have borrowed under a Loan Agreement. Or receive EMI Amount you have lent under a Loan Agreement.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
LendingPark reserves the right to recover the cost of Service(s) and Product(s), collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. LendingPark reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold LendingPark (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this T&C or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this T&C.
LendingPark will communicate with you through any of the mode using email, SMS and telephone or all of them or any other mode. Account holders must provide a valid email address and contact telephone and/ or mobile number to LendingPark for this purpose.Please note LendingPark will not be able to contact the customer in case customer’s number is part of DNC (Do Not Call) list as generated by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India). In this case we request customers to call us on our Helpline number.When you use the Site or send emails to LendingPark, you are communicating with LendingPark electronically. You consent to receive communications from LendingPark electronically.From time to time, LendingPark will also send you marketing material. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication or by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org You agree that all agreements,
The Opt-out From the Communications
- If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any personal information that we have collected about you, you can opt-out anytime by sending an e-mail from your registered mail id with us about your request to email@example.com
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized Users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of LendingPark and other respective persons. End Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of LendingPark or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. End Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
LendingPark reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its Service without informing you. You should check our Site for any updated Terms and Conditions.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. From time to time LendingPark may offer special promotional offers which may or may not apply to your LendingPark account. To avail of such promotional offers, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers which are laid down by LendingPark. This T&C and the relationship between you and LendingPark will be governed by the laws as applicable in India. Any dispute(s) arising out of this T&C will be handled in the competent courts of Delhi, India. The failure of LendingPark to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. LendingPark does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this T&C. Except as otherwise, expressly provided in this T&C, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this T&C. This T&C constitutes the entire agreement between you and LendingPark and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and LendingPark with respect to the Site.
LendingPark holds the complete right to de-activate any lender/borrower on its own accord if the lender/borrower is suspected or found to be from competition engaging or trying to engage in any malicious activity
You can pay to LendingPark using –payments services deployed by LendingPark from time to time. LendingPark has also deployed a system of electronic payment of fees
All transactions are processed in INR XXXXX
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is Here